Friday, July 9, 2010

Gabe's Losing It...

...his tooth that is. Gabe lost his first tooth this week! It was really pretty sudden too! He had told us his tooth was loose on Monday, and it was a little loose but I didn't really think anything of it. Then on Tuesday he came home from soccer camp and was wiggling it like crazy. He was bound and determined to get that thing out! He even tried to eat an apple to see if it would come out! He brought me a washcloth and asked me to pull it. I tried and tried but his teeth are just so small I couldn't get a good grip on it. So he took the washcloth in the other room and worked on it for a bit. Not 10 minutes later he came back into the kitchen with a big grin on his face and his tooth in his hand! It was so cute! He didn't even realize that his mouth was bleeding until I told him to put a washcloth on it! Usually he's freaked out by blood, but this time he didn't care! These pictures of him are right after he pulled it. I must say he is awfully cute without that tooth!

No comments: