Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July

We had our annual 4th of July party on Sunday. We invited over some family and friends to celebrate with us. Unfortunately, for the second year in a row, it rained on 4th of July. We had a lot of people not come over since it was raining so hard. They all know how small our house and how crowded it gets when we all have to be inside at the same time! But we still had a good time with the family that did come over! After we ate dinner it had stopped raining so we headed outside to pop some fireworks. Our neighbors were outside popping fireworks as well so all the kids got to run around and play together. It was lots of fun!

I love this cute little shirt I made for Kate! (If I do say so myself!)
I had some extra time this year so I made the dessert table extra cute! :)
Notice the kids artwork that we made earlier is on the back of the table.
::Popcorn and water bottles ::
:: Chocolate covered marshmallows ::
Matt doing what he does best, shooting fireworks!

No comments: