Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's A....

GIRL!!!! Yes, that's right we're having a girl! We're all very excited. Gabe wanted a little sister so bad. He told us he already has a brother so he needs a sister. And he got what he wanted. Matt was excited at first, until we were leaving the doctor's office and we saw a little girl who was about 5 years old. She looked like she was going to a dance recital. She had on a leotard, a big shiny headband, and lots of glitter. Matt took one look at her and said, "This is what I have to look forward to." He's now starting to notice all the accesories girl require, purses, headbands, jewelry. You would think having two little sisters he would be used to this, but no. I am very excited, but I'm a little nervous. I'm not sure I know what to do with a girl. But I'm willing to learn! Well here are a few of the ultrasound pictures.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so this is really funny...I had no qualms with posting ultrasound pictures of our boys with their "boys" showing....but I've got this crazy urge to tell you to that she needs a "CENSORED" box covering her up....


....this should be interesting