Wednesday, April 9, 2008

6th Anniversary

On Sunday, Matt and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe! And we've been together (dating, engagement) for 10 years this August! Wow!! That's a long time! I am so lucky to be married to such a great man. He makes me laugh and just makes my day so happy! He is such a hard worker and a great provider. I'm so lucky to married to such a man who knows what he wants and he works hard to get it. And he's such a wonderful father. He's such a big kid and he loves playing with his boys. I am such a blessed woman. I was looking through some old pictures and thought I'd post a few...
Prom 1999...seems so long ago
Our Wedding Day - April 6th 2002

New Years 2005
Vegas 2007
Vegas 2007

1 comment:

Denise said...

You two haven't aged at all. How'd that happen? Ten years WOW!

Love you!
Nee Nee