Saturday, September 15, 2007

blogging?!?


I've decided to try blogging. I just wanted a page where friends and family can go to see pictures of the boys and give updates every now and then about their crazy lives!! We'll see how long this lasts! :)
The boys started preschool last week. I'm teaching a class and it's nice that the boys get to go to their own classes and have some independence. Gabe absolutely loves it. He has been waiting for school to start all summer. Ryan on the other hand is not so sure. He has always been a mama's boy. I'm hoping that school will help him to become a little more independent. Although I don't want him to become too independent. Here are a few pictures from their first day of school...






Ryan is a Tiny Turtle...
Gabe is a Busy Bee...




2 comments:

Denise said...

Oh I'm so glad you started a blog! It's a great way to tuck away memories for people like me who just can't scrapbook! hehehe! You on the other hand will probably turn in to a pro and this blog will look like your scrapbooking stuff, which is just awesome! I love you and will check in all the time to see how those boys are doing!
Love you,
Nee Nee

Anonymous said...

This is great! I have it in my favorites so I can keep up with these crazy boys! I also looked at the foxieloxie site. It looks really good! Me and Byron are famous, that's cool. The boys are too cute in their school gear. Well keep on bloggin...

~Erica