Monday, April 26, 2010

Easter Emergency!

After our scavenger hunt on Easter morning I started to get everyone dressed in their cute clothes. I was very excited about my brand new Easter dress. I put it on and walked out of the bedroom when Matt pointed down to the bottom of my dress. The people at the store had forgotten to take the big fat security tag off of my dress!! My heart just sank! Sadly, I changed into another dress. I continued on with my morning, I was getting the kids ready when I heard the sound of a drill coming from my bedroom. I went into my bedroom and found this...

My wonderful husband had googled how to remove a security tag and was attempting to get this tag off of my dress. He is the greatest! He did get the tag off and I was able to wear the dress I wanted to on Easter!!
This is the aftermath left behind from the tag removal

No comments: