Monday, January 26, 2009

My baby boy is 5!!

I can't believe it, but my baby boy is 5 today!!  Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday that we were young, first time parents sitting in the NICU so worried about this little boy who didn't seem to want to eat on his own.  But nine days later her was home for good.  He wasn't the best sleeper.  The only place he would sleep well and for long periods of time was in his swing.  We very quickly moved his swing into our bedroom and that's where he would sleep at night.  As he got older he loved playing outside, reading books, following our dogs around the house.  He also loved to throw things away.  To this day I am convinced he threw away one of his shoes.  This shoe just disappeared and has never been found.  He loved to sing along to the song "Shout!".  He could throw up his hands and "shout" with the best of them!  He loves playing on the computer and playing with his DS.  I have a feeling he's going to be a tech geek like his dad.  He's such a social little boy.  (That's another thing he got from his dad) He loves going to preschool and seeing all his friends.  I am so blessed with a healthy, smart, loving little boy.  I love him so much!  Happy Birthday, Gabe!









No comments: