Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gabe's 6th Birthday

Gabe's 6th birthday will be a memorable one. The impending ice storm had moved in and schools were cancelled. We were stuck inside. So I decided to make it the best day I could. This is our day in pictures...

We started out the day with a game of Twister. Gabe and I were all twisted up. Let me just say that game is not as easy as it used to be...

Kate really wanted to play operation next....

After some games Gabe and I made his birthday cake. We decided to make an Oreo cake.

We decided to make the cake a little more fun with some blue food coloring.

The Oreo cake after it was done.

Next, it was time for Sorry! Sliders.

Icicles were forming on the house...

Mixture of sleet and snow beginning to fall..

Matt made it home safe and sound and we had our cake and opened presents.


{Silly faces}

{Present Time}

He loves Hoops and YoYo

The Wii game he wanted
{Mario & Sonic Winter Games}

Inside the Oreo Cake





No comments: