Sunday, September 14, 2008

A new layout and an update

I can't believe it has taken me almost a month to update. But here it goes. Kate Olivia was born on August 19th. After 14 hours of labor she finally decided to make her debut. It was a long wait, but well worth it. I carried her the longest (37 weeks) and she was the smallest of all three of my kids. She weighed in at 5 lbs 12 oz and was 19 inches long. She looks just like Gabe. She will be a month old on Friday. She is the sweetest little girl and we are enjoying her so much! The boys adore her and are so sweet to her. She's already got her daddy wrapped around her little finger. And I've enjoyed having another girl in the house. It's so nice dressing someone in bows, dresses and anything pink. We had a mini photo shoot this morning, here are just a few of the pictures we took. I'll post more pictures later...






1 comment:

Denise said...

OMG! AMber I need to see her! She's so beautiful! I love your new layout and those feet...too cute! Love you!