Saturday, July 26, 2008

4th of July

Here goes another blogging marathon. These posts will mainly be pictures, but here we go. We had a great 4th of July. We usually just have family over to our house. We call it our white trash bash. We start the evening off by grilling out in the backyard and the kids swim in our little 3 foot pool. Then we all move to the front yard with our lawn chairs and pop fireworks in the middle of the street. It doesn't get much classier than that, but it's always a lot of fun. From our house we can see the fireworks they set off at 12th street park. It's just at fun time of food and fireworks! Here are a few pictures. I was in a black and white mood when I touched up these pictures so that's why they're all in black and white...

Ryan, Kim & My Mom


Ky-Ky and Ry-Ry




Ryan & I




Ky-Ky and Gabe


Gabe & Matt shoot a roman candle

My mama

Gabe, Ryan and my mom

1 comment:

Denise said...

Dawn does B&W well! More pictures of MeMe in black and white!

Love all the pics!