Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

We had a great Easter! We went down to Ardmore to spend time with Matt's side of the family. We all met at his Aunt Betty's house. The boys were the only kids there and I think they liked that! Even though it was pretty cold outside they spent most of the day playing in the backyard. They had lots of fun hunting for Easter eggs. We had probably 3 or 4 egg hunts. The first one was before lunch so they hunted the eggs without any candy in them. Then after lunch we hunted to candy filled eggs. Gabe complained because the eggs weren't hidden good enough. He didn't like it if they were just laying in the middle of the yard. So being the spoiled child that he his, he convinced his aunts to hide the eggs again. And he was sure to remind them, "Don't hide them in the middle of the yard!" And then he had to hide them for his Aunt E and Aunt Whit to find. We don't get to see that side of the family very often and it was really nice to be able to spend some time with them. After we left Ardmore we stopped by my parents for dinner. They were making ribs and chicken and my mom made her famous potato salad, which I can't pass up. It was so good! My mom hid Easter eggs at her house too. And Gabe once again reminder her, "Don't hide them in the middle of the yard!" All in all it was a good day. Here are some pictures from Ardmore. I just realized I didn't take any pictures at my mom's house, sorry mom! :)














No comments: