Wednesday, November 12, 2008

42 days and counting...

There are only 42 days until Christmas and I am completely behind. I couldn't sleep tonight because I was thinking of all the things I need to do. I haven't even started Christmas shopping. Since my schedule is so hectic now I decided I needed some help this year. So I got out of bed and got on the computer and I found a couple of cool websites. The first is OrganizedChristmas.com and it's got some printable planners. I love planners, granted I never keep up with them, but I still love them. And another website I found is Cozi.com. It's kind of like a family planner website. You can go on and set a calendar for each family member, you can make shopping lists and you can even have the lists and appointments on your calender sent to your phone. I thought they were pretty cool and decided I would share them with you!

No comments: