Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Mother's Day Video

I haven't posted in a while. We have been keeping pretty busy around here. The end of the school year is always a busy time. The boys had their spring program at school last week. It turned out so cute. Gabe was a little ham and sang louder than everyone else. Ryan was shy and sucked his thumb the whole time, and he's not a thumb sucker. And next week is our last week of school. I can't believe how quickly the year has flown by. I've been busy making invitations for a couple of my cousins. Kylie's birthday was back on April 19th and we had a karaoke party for her. I also did Maddie's birthday invitation. They both turned out pretty cute! Here's Kylie's invite. I'll post Maddie's after her party.I've also gotten hooked on Ebay. I started out trying to sell some of the boys old clothes. But that just takes so much work! So I started browsing around and found some really cute clothes. It's much easier to buy than it is to sell on Ebay. I've gotten the baby some really cute stuff though! I think I'll just save the boys clothes for the Just Between Friends in September. I usually sell quite a lot at that.
Tomorrow for Mother's Day we'll be going over to my parents after church for lunch. Hopefully it will be a nice relaxing day. And in honor of Mother's Day here's a really funny video. These two guys remind me of how my boys might act when they get older. The guy in the tie reminds me of Ryan because he just does things to make his brother mad. And Gabe is pretty obsessive when it comes to doing things the "right way". I laugh every time I watch it. Hope you enjoy it!



No comments: