Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy Birthday, Ryan!

Saturday Ryan turned 2! I can't believe my baby is two already! We had his party at Jump Zone and we had a blast! Thanks to everyone who came out and jumped with us! Ryan loves airplanes so his party was all about airplanes. It was a pretty nice and relaxing party up until the end. They only give you 30 minutes to eat cake and open presents. And Ryan is so blessed with such sweet friends and family that he had too many presents to open and not enough time to open them all! So a few people didn't get to see Ryan open their gifts! And we're so sorry about that! But he and Gabe have definitely been enjoying all the new toys in our house this weekend! Here are a few pictures from the party...

The invitation


Daddy & Ryan going down the slide


The Airplane Cake!


Ryan & MeMe Dawn




The Boys and MiMi LaVerna



Ryan on his birthday throne


All the gifts we came home with! Thank you everyone!

2 comments:

Denise said...

It was a great party and we had a lot of fun!

PS I just nominated you for a blog award over at my blog. Stop by and check it out!

Anonymous said...

It was fun! Sorry I was late! But it was a fun party and they seemed to have tons of fun! Cute pictures! =]. Also, I need a good picture of each of the boys, or one of both for the house! All I have are older ones where they still look really young!